The branding design and guidelines system.
This phase provides your brand a unique identifier of what your business stands for and forms instant recognition in a crowded marketplace.
A brand’s visual identity is the overall look of its communications. Effective visual brand identity is achieved by the consistent use of particular visual elements to create distinction, such as specific fonts, colors, and graphic elements. At the core of every brand identity is a brand mark, or logo.
With your brand’s identity system, you will be able to present a unified front to others, allowing an individual product or service entity to leverage the value of its legitimate connection.
An identity system is a powerful tool for the brand:
- It allows clear communication and a unified voice, rather than confusing audiences with multiple interpretations that can be in conflict.
- It provides instant recognition, a way to immediately differentiate your brand from a similar category or your competition.
- It identifies and often helps customers distinguish between similar products
- It strengthens your brand reputation and delivers a common message.
- It protects the brand equity, safeguarding the concrete value of a the brand
Successful brands usually have customers who display their customer loyalty by buying the same product, time after time. They like to be associated with brand names, as it helps them build their own personal image. This is one reason they buy products with a brand identity.